ASICS LAUNCHES NEW NETBURNER BALLISTIC FF™ VOLLEYBALL FOOTWEAR
RELEASE DATE: 2018.06.01
RELEASE DATE: 2018.06.01
ASICS LAUNCHES NEW NETBURNER BALLiSTIC FF™ VOLLEYBALL FOOTWEAR
DEBUT OF TWISTRUSS™ TECHNOLOGY & COURT SPECIFIC FLYTEFOAM™ FOR ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY AND STABILITY
[1st, June - Kobe, Japan] Today ASICS announced the launch of the new NETBURNER BALLISTIC FF™, volleyball footwear designed to provide enhanced flexibility and stability.
The NETBURNER BALLISTIC FF™ features three of ASICS’ court category advanced technologies for the first time:
· Court Specific FlyteFoam™ for a midsole that is approximately 35% lighter than the industrial standard midsole material and approximately 10% more durable FlyteFoam™ for running footwear
· TRI-CIRCULAR OUTSOLE TREAD PATTERN designed to respond to volleyball players’ high-impact movements
Slits within the unique trusstic construction increases the range of the internal twist while maintaining lighter weight. Plate design works to move the sole in response to motion, especially during the type of side-side motions common in volleyball, offering increased stability.
COURT SPECIFIC FLYTEFOAM™
Originally deployed in ASICS performance running shoes, FlyteFoam™ technology made with reinforced fibers provides lightweight and continuous cushioning no matter the duration. ASICS Institute of Sport Science (ISS) are now applying this technology to court sports like volleyball that require more side-side motion and back-force motion where durability is key. That’s why court specific FlyteFoam™ midsoles are not only approximately 35% lighter than the industrial standard midsole material, but also approximately 10% more durable than FlyteFoam™ midsoles designed for running footwear.
TRI-CIRCULAR OUTSOLE TREAD PATTERN
Tailored to respond to volleyball players’ high-impact movements, ASICS designed an outsole with a tri-circular tread pattern to help players improve their performance by providing a more stable grip on the court and increase speed during play. Research by ISS looked how the depth and direction of tread patterns impacts the fluidity of movement and speed on the court.
FEATURES OF THE NETBURNER BALLISTIC FF™ INCLUDE:
· Improves agility and speed for the player with TWISTRUSS™
· Approximately 35% lighter than the industrial standard midsole material, approximately 10% more durable than FlyteFoam midsoles designed for running footwear, Court Specific FlyteFoam™
· Versatile grip with Tri-circular Outsole Tread Pattern
· Superior fit and comfort with Half-mono Sock Construction
· Shock absorbtion with ASICS GEL Technology
The NETBURNER BALLISTIC FF™ retails for $115 USD and will be available globally on June 1st, 2018 at ASICS retail and online stores.
To find out more about the product, please visit asics.com